Monday 22 August 2011

New: Jacno Future - Je T'aime Tant by Dominique A


A wonderful version of the song Je T'aime Tant by Dominique A from the Jacno Future tribute album, released recently to celebrate the legacy of the late Stinky Toys, Elli et Jacno and solo artist.

I've already featured the Elli at Jacno version of this song recently on the blog, and I've also mentioned the Jacno Future album, but this is such an outstanding version of the song that I thought it certainly deserved a mention in its own right.

One of the things I have enjoyed most about writing this blog is coming across music that I might never have heard that just amazes me, and this is certainly such a song.

Taking what was en electro song with a female vocalist and re-imagining it this way brings the focus right back to the strength of the song.

There is also a great version by Indochine, which although certainly with its charms is more of a regular rock song than this nicely understated and tasteful take on the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment