Monday 2 July 2012

Editorial: july 2012

Another month passes at chateau Vive le Roq, and a busy one again despite there not being so many posts over the past few weeks.

 While summer's usually a time for things to slacken off, there's again been a record number of visitors to the site.

 June surpassed May as the busiest ever month in terms of visitors. Always good to see the graph moving upwards

July makes for a particularly interesting month organisationally, as for the next couple of weeks I'll be off the radar on holiday. However, there will still be regular updates on the site while I'm away.

 I took some time at the end of last month to write some articles in advance so that they will appear on the site in my absence, although this did have the unexpected consequence that I didn't manage to get so many articles on the site last month.

You win some, you lose some I suppose.

 Last June was the month with the highest number of articles on the site ever- 27 articles, more that I managed in the whole of 2010 - this June less so. I already know that there's a pile of articles in the pipeline for July.

So who knows ? We may finally break that record as well next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment