Thursday 4 December 2014

Trans Musicales 2014 preview: Fawl

Another look ahead to a band who are featuring at the Trans Musicales de Rennes festival, and who
are taking to the stage at the étage venue this afternoon.

It looks like I'll miss out on catching them, as I don't get into town until late in the afternoon, which is a pity as they look well worth my attention.

They're a Breton based band, describing themselves as a Power Trio, who were formed in Dinan in 2010.

They released a four track Ep in 2013, featuring the tracks Hurt, Fallout, Eerily and Watchmen.
There's something Muse-like about them, but that's not a bad thing in my books by any means.

There's an ambition vision and the musical means to back it up, and I suspect they'll be a powerful live proposition.




Fawl - Iniquity (Live à Des Lendemains Qui Chantent) from VideoTrack on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment